Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Friday 14 October 2011

STEPPED UP

Christmas coming
Friday at last and the end of week 1 for term 4. We only have 6 more full weeks before our students have their graduation and are finished. I am really looking forward to the Christmas holidays. This is my favorite time of year coming up. I love Christmas.
I have already started looking at all the Christmas decorations in Woolworths and looking at the Christmas food. I was almost tempted to buy myself some chocolate coated ginger bread, but thought the better of it.

I have already begun my Christmas shopping.

I am almost tempted  to put my Christmas tree up at the beginning of November this year to really appreciate it . I just seem to put it up in December and then in no time it has to come down again.


Trip to Sutherland

Yesterday afternoon I went to Sutherland with P:-) while he attended a meeting. We stopped at Caringbah for some grilled fish and salad. It was just takeaway but really delicious. While we were there I took a couple of photos of the sunset behind the trees.

Sunset at Caringbah
The new step

The step that P:-) fixed has turned out really well.

Step before

Step after edge applied
It has a lovely straight edge but I cannot paint it for a few days until it is really hard

Frankie magazine

I received my first copy of Frankie magazine  today. It is an Australian magazine that I had come across on the internet, although Daughter J knew all about it. I had been eying it off for a while and when my tax return arrived I decided to treat myself to a subscription.



Inside there is this lovely poster called. Willow Bank  by Rosemary Milner.


Daughter J is particularly fond of rabbits so I will give it to her.




Interesting sites

1.
                          
These are little igloos in Finland where you can stay and see the Northern Lights. Click here to find out more.

2.                        





This is a very narrow house in Japan. Click here to read more about it and see some pictures of the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.