Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Friday 26 July 2013

LAST WEEK...


A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
  George Bernard Shaw 


It's been about 10 days since my last post. Nothing very dramatic has happened but I seem to have been very busy.

Last week there was a full moon.


I shot this photo with my iPhone at P:-)'s  place.



Last week I went to church. We began a new series entitled  Live This Now.


It is a series on Deuteronomy which sounds very dry and crusty but the first sermon was very interesting.

Last week I played Words With Friends on my iPhone.


Photo source

One very rude player told me to hurry up and then resigned. I wasn't sorry to see him go. His name was Racist Nazi.

Last week P:-) and I drove my brother to Mascot Airport in Sydney so he could catch a plane to Canada.

Photo credit: Geoffrey Edwards
He will be away for 3 months and we will miss him.




Last week I wandered around P:-)'s yard.




Last week P:-) and I drove to Helensburgh at sunset.




Last week P:-) mended a clip on our caravan so we can take it away in a couple of weeks when we go to Merry Beach.


Can't wait!



Interesting sites

 1.
 Incredible plant sculptures in Montreal
Photo credit
This plant sculpture exhibition in Montreal is just fantastic!! It is really worth a look. Click here to see it.


2.

Crack between 2 continents
Photo credit
This is Silfra, in Iceland - the crack between 2 continents. Click here to read more.



3.
What makes a superfood?
Photo credit
What makes a food a superfood.? Click here to find out.

2 comments:

I love comments so please feel free to comment.