Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Thursday 1 August 2013

SUBLIME POINT


 
Photo source



On Sunday morning we drove up to Sublime Point, a lookout, overlooking the city of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.

It was was the birthday of  P:-)'s daughter M, and to celebrate, family and friends had breakfast together at Sublime Point Cafe.

M's mother-in-law made this delicious cake.




It was very rich chocolate. Delicious!!


On Monday morning I used the ATM at the Commonwealth Bank and forgot to take the money, which was a pretty stupid thing to do. I hadn't walked away - I was just thinking about something else. By the time I realised what I was doing the machine had gobbled the money up. This was a nuisance as I needed the money to pay bills. When I went inside the bank they told me I had to contact the IMB  from where I was withdrawing the money. I have done this . The IMB will send me out a form to fill in. 

I have never done this before. I was very annoyed with myself!

Capsicums were $1.69 a kilo at Woolworths this week so I bought a big bag. I charred them and took the skin off, chopped them and put them in the freezer ready for pizza or other dishes.



I am really enjoying cooking now that I am no longer working.



Interesting sites

1.
 Building project for Wollongong
Photo source
This building project is set to start in Wollongong, my home town, in 2015. I can't quite place exactly where it will go but it looks very interesting. Click here to read about it.


2.

Forest paths
Photo source
Here are some beautiful photos of forest paths. Click here to have a look. It is really worth it. 

3.
 Vegies tick over after harvest
Photo source
Vegies keep ticking over after they are picked. Click here to read about it.
 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that ATM's took the money back if not taken, but now I do! The things you learn from Piggywhistle's blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to comment.