Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Thursday 3 May 2012

SUNSET AND CHICKEN LOAF

  . . words are the passkeys to our souls. Without them, we can’t really share the enormity of our lives.

 Diane Ackerman

The school holidays are well and truly over and I am back on the merry-go-round of life again. I grab minutes here and there to try and get things done.

I cooked a chicken loaf on Tuesday night which was quite tasty.

 It was low fat and low calorie. I seldom use chicken mince and was quite pleased with the result.

One of the tools I have in my kitchen which I really like is my mazzaluna which means 'half moon'.


It is great for cutting herbs finely and was very handy when making the chicken loaf which contained half a cup of finely chopped parsley.

My daughter R and I continue to walk most afternoons. Last night we returned just on sunset as the sky was putting on a pretty pink show.







It is Friday at last and I am looking forward to the weekend. Things slow down a bit.


 Interesting sites

1.
Photo source
 The before and after shots of this tiny apartment are unbelievable, but I don't know where they put all the stuff. Click here to read more

2.
Photo source
  These tents in the trees are great. Click here to read more.

3.
Photo source
 Click here to read about Paul's tiny house in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.