Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

LAZY DAYS

 Man is the richest when his pleasures
are the simplest.

  Keith Levy (The Flying Tortoise)


I find this quote very timely. If I find myself no longer with a job my pleasures will have to become far more simple. The next few months will certainly be a time of reflection and planning.

Meanwhile I am on holidays from school. Easter has come and gone and we spent a very quiet time as P:-) was unwell with a tummy bug. My daughter R:-) has gone away for a week and so I am looking after my grand-dog Jasper.

Jasper
(I think this is becoming a blog about Jasper.)

I have spent the days watching TV with P:-) ; playing Words With Friends (like scrabble) on my iphone;

Words With Friends
sorting out my recipe books.

Recipe books

I culled my recipe books and then decided to give them their own shelf in the laundry. A strange place for recipe books perhaps, but the shelf fits in there well and I should be able to keep them organized.


Every day I take Jasper for a walk.

Walking Jasper

I enjoy this stroll around the neighborhood. I let Jasper stop and sniff as he goes which is a blessing as we walk up the hill.

Jasper sniffing.
On one of our walks I spotted a clump of toadstools in the footpath. They were past their best but definitely worth a picture.

Toadstools.



Interesting sites
 1.
 
Photo source
 Click here to see some great pictures of the interior of this penthouse in China.


2.
Photo source
I think this is great. A camp oven to power your phone. Click here to read more.


3.
Photo source
 Click here to see the miniature bonsai worlds of Takanori Aiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.