Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Friday 9 March 2012

WEEKEND AT LAST

  The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.
William James
Vintage feather image  


Things have been very busy lately with school and personal issues. There hasn't been much time for blogging.
School has been very quiet. I work at a school for teenagers with behavior problems and they do not like to come out in the rain.
Here is a picture of school yesterday before anybody arrived.

School room
In between spells of rain I finally managed to arrange my solar toadstools next to my fairy door. I haven't actually seen them lit yet as the weather has been too gloomy.

Solar toadstools
It is the weekend at last and time for a bit of slowing down.

Interesting sites

1.
Photo credit


 Click here to check out this place up among the chimney tops in London.


2.
Photo credit
 Click here to see some pictures and a short video of this fake swimming pool by artist Leandro Erlich in Japan.

3.
Photo credit
  Click here to see some beautiful works of art made with furled paper. Really clever and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.