Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Sunday 11 March 2012

MUM'S 80TH AND BEDROOM VIEWS

 Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.
Margaret Fuller


Vintage image of plumes
Mum's 80th Birthday
On Saturday 24 members of our family celebrated Mum's 80th birthday. They were all her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and their partners. Sadly 2 of her grandchildren were unable to make it.We went to the Windjammers Restaurant in the Novotel at North Wollongong.

Set up for the party
We had a great family get together, with some family members coming from Canberra and Melbourne.

Yummy birthday cake
My mother is very fit and able for an eighty year old. It is really hard to think of her as that age. She still drives and keeps herself very busy with church related activities.

Views from my bedroom
P:-) was doing some work on my roof this afternoon. This required him to climb out my bedroom window.

P:-) on the roof outside my bedroom window
Once the window is open I can't help but admire the view.

View from my window
 I was a bit worried about the plants growing in the guttering.

Plants growing in the guttering.
 P:-) pulled the plants out.

I love my house and surrounds. I love coming home to it. It needs a lot doing to it and a lot of the garden fixed up, but the more I live here, the more I love it. I am very lucky to live somewhere so beautiful.



 Interesting sites

 1.
Photo credit
 This is a castle made of junk. Click here to read about it.

2.
Photo credit
 Click here to see some beautiful and unusual jewellery made by Bandscapes.

3.
Photo credit
  Click here to see photos of this giant skeleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.