Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.  
 Colin Powell

Vintage Fairy
The last couple of days have been extremely busy with school work and there has been no time for blogging. 

Sunday was very pleasant. My wonderful daughter R and her partner B came around for a visit and brought me a set of solar toadstool lights.

I haven't had time to put them in the garden yet. I love toadstools and plan to put them near my fairy door.

Fairy door



This is the fairy door at night.
Fairy door at night
I love the glow of the fairy door at night when I come home and I am sure the toadstools will add to the effect.

Sunday afternoon was lunch at the Illawarra Yacht Club with P:-)'s two sisters and borthers-in-law.

Illawarra Yacht Club
I always enjoy eating at the Yacht Club. The food is great and well-priced and there is always a beautiful view to look at.

Sunday evening we went to church.

Music at church.

P:-) and I go to church at night because there is great music. It is a younger style service, with a lot of enthusiastic people involved.


Interesting sites

1.
Photo credit
 This cedar clad house is topped with a green, growing roof.  Click here to read more.

2.
Photo credit
  Click here to see 30 great inspirational black and white landscape photographs.

3.
Photo credit
Click here to find 2 interesting videos about living in a 1991 Volkswagen Westfalia. You will need to scroll down the page to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.