Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Thursday 15 December 2011

GOOD PHOTOS

Only when you make the right changes to your thinking do other things begin to turn out right.
John C. Maxwell

John C. Maxwell is a writer about thinking and leadership. He has some very interesting this to say. Perhaps what he says in the quote above is obvious, but it links in with Philippians 4:8...whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

What we think about, what we dwell on, where our thoughts lead us, will color our lives.
Merry Christmas
Home again
 Home again. Great to have a day just to get a few things organized.


It's a bit of a dull day today. Above is the view out of my window as I sit and write.

Good photos
 I thought that I would show you a few photos I liked from my couple of days in Davistown. They don't show you an awful lot of the setting but I am quite pleased with them.

The first photo is of some sort of climber growing on a rusty shed in the back yard we stayed in. I love the colors.

Climber on shed in backyard at Davistown


Flower against rusty shed in backyard

I took the next couple of photos when we went for a walk along the foreshore and came past this garden full of flowering hydrangeas.

Garden of hydrangeas


It was quite spectacular.

Plant packed with blooms

Next is a photo of a pelican and seagull in flight. It is very difficult to get birds in flight. They just fly out of the picture before you click. I just achieved this one by chance. The birds were taking off and I just kept clicking.

Pelican and gull in flight.

Christmas decorating

P:-) bought me a "Merry Christmas" so I set it up with a few other bits and pieces on the coffee table.




Merry Christmas

*-*-*-*-*-*

1.
This is just a lovely apartment. I love the stairs going up in the bedroom. Click here  to view it but excuse the naked woman.

2.
   

Click here  to read about holiday waste. It is in the USA but still interesting.



3.
by Kelly Clark
Click here to see Kelly Clark's tribute to some birds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.