Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Thursday 17 November 2011

I HAVE A DESTINY THAT IS GOOD

Help me to always remember that because I am a child of the God of the universe, I have  destiny that is good.
Stormie Omartian

Officeworks
This is Officeworks, one of my favorite shops. It sells everything for the office from, furniture, to computers, to staples to rubber bands. I go here every week to photo copy puzzles that I do for Manna House. Today was Manna House at my church, where we provide a free dinner for people who come in off the street.

R's street
After Manna House my daughter R and I went for a walk around the block. This photo is of her street looking towards the mountains. I love the way the clouds hang around the top of the mountain.

These flowers are a Pandorea species, native to Australia. We spotted them on our walk and loved the star shape of the buds.

I love the way the raindrop clings to the bud in this picture. I wish I could make out the reflection in it.

As we walked home we walked past a fence covered in jasmine with a beautiful perfume.

Jasper is my Daughter R's dog. He always enjoys our walks.

I just adore him. He is very funny. There are certain types of grass he doesn't like to walk on. He is a real city dog. He much prefers the concrete.

 Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure.”
--George Eliot, Middlemarch

This quote above is actually a quote from a few blogs back, but I came across an article entitled Ways To Master The Art Of Perseverance. Click here if you are interested.


1.
This Eco-retreat in the Himalayas looks beautiful. Click here to read more.

2.
I love this outside office made of recycled bits and pieces and covered in old car tyres.  Click here to read more about it and see what it is like inside.

3.
I want one of these terrariums that you control with an I pad. Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.