Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Thursday 29 September 2011

FROG, SPIDER AND TOADSTOOLS

Today I drove my mother down to Nowra where her sister, my Aunt, lives in a nursing home. She turned 90 a few weeks ago and we gave her this cute ceramic frog for her balcony garden as part of her birthday present.


My Aunt lives in a very pleasant nursing home with a beautiful stained glass panel at the front entrance.


It was a lovely day so we enjoyed the drive.


I visited P:-) in the afternoon. and photographed this at his place. Can you guess what this is?

 

It is a beaded spider I made for P:-) at school. I teach the students to make them .

The spider above is the size of a fifty cent piece.


When I come home at night it is lovely to have a special light shining in the window. Daughter R and partner B gave me this great toadstool lamp for my birthday. It isn't solar but has a light detector so that it comes on automatically at night.


My mother gave me another toadstool lamp which was very different to the one above. It is a more traditional lamp, but just as lovely.

  
I love both these lamps. They fit in well with my toadstool collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.