Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Saturday 12 October 2013

PARTY TIME





This is the party season! P:-)'s 4 year old granddaughter had a party last Saturday. His 1 year old granddaughter is having a party this Saturday. A friend is having a 60th birthday the next Sunday. And P:-)'s first grandson was born a couple of weeks ago, so next year will be even busier.

On Saturday we went to Woronora Dam for a party for little I's party.

There were lots of little ones there who were under school age but they were all very well behaved.



It was very picturesque down near the water.





The engineer has finished the underpinning of the footings under my house.


This was a relief as P:-) showed me where some of the clay below the footings was crumbling. He was worried that if a water pipe burst somewhere my house would slide down the hill. He thought there might be a problem selling the house if it wasn't fixed.


Another load of stuff went to the tip. I planned to get a lot more done than I managed to do, as usual. I'm going to see how much I can get done in 3 weeks. I am still going through stuff. I have painting and gardening to do. I have to move furniture and take a lot more stuff to the Salvation Army and the tip.

I will finish with this lone daisy that popped up on my footpath. The brown grass shows how little rain we have had in the last month.



Interesting sites


1.
 
Photo source

 This is a beautiful house situated in Ontario, Canada. "Surrounded by lush forests, the interior of the home mixes the height of sophistication in its design with the rustic feel of raw wood for its materials." Click here to read more.

2.

25 places to visit
Add caption
These are photos of 25 great places to visit. They really are interesting. Click here to see them. 

3.
 Philosophy on goal setting.
Photo source
I am always interested in articles on goal setting. Here is another one. Click here to read it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.