Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

A PLEASANT TUESDAY

Anthony Burrill
 I like these two sentiments. I think they go a long way to pointing to a fulfilling life. We should work hard at whatever we do - do it with enthusiasm. Be nice to people - the golden rule.

Fox. Vintage image.


Today P:-) and I went for a walk with my daughter R and her partner B and of course my little darling Jasper.

Little Jasper in the long grass.
I always keep an eye out for interesting plants and flowers. I came across this beautiful gardenia.

Gardenia
I love gardenias with their creamy petals and beautiful perfume.I have never tried growing them but maybe this year I will give it a try.

There were some other pretty flowers which I think are Indian Hawthorn.


Indian Hawthorn
The walk we take is not particularly pretty but there is a variety of plants and flowers to be seen.

On the way to my daughter's house, I took a photo as we drove down my street - just to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Driving down my street.

On the way home I took some pictures heading into the late afternoon sun.

The row of shops not far from my house
Driving towards the mountain

All in all it was a very pleasant Tuesday.

Interesting sites
 1.

Photo credit
 Click here to read about this cave house in Arizona.

2.
Photo credit
 Do you need sunscreen on a cloudy day? Click here to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.