Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

JASPER AND THE SALVO'S BARGAINS

 The highest level of unselfish thinking comes when you give of yourself to another person for their personal development or well-being.

John Maxwell  (Thinking For A Change)

Jasper the grand-dog

Daughter R and I took Jasper, her little dog for a walk and I couldn't resist showing you some photos. I just love him.

Jasper
Jasper is a little Miniature Fox Terrier.


Jasper
Jasper really enjoys his walks.


Jasper
Jasper has a very cute face.

Jasper
Purchases from the Salvo's

I took my usual fortnightly trip to the Salvos with some things to donate and of course came away with a few things.

I bought this pretty cushion with ribbon embroidery, and a couple of baskets for storage in my craft room.


Cushion with ribbon embroidery

Closeup of ribbon embroidery
 I also bought a couple of books. This will mean taking 4 books back to the Salvo's. My rule is that for every book that I bring into the house, 2 go out.

Books purchased.
I also purchased an oil painting in an old frame.

Painting purchased.
I bought this picture for the frame. It was only $3. I shall paint the frame gold and plan to put something of my own in it. It will go in my bedroom. I am going to decorate my bedroom with a unifying theme of gold, blue and green, and fill it with interesting things that don't fit in the rest of the house.


Interesting sites

1.

Photo credit
 This little prefab house is just perfect. Click here to see some more pictures.

2.
Photo credit
 Click here to see some clever word pictures. Be sure to watch the video.

3.
Photo credit
Click here to see some great pictures of Montreal's snow village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.