Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

GOOD ORDER

Good order is the foundation of all good things. 

I believe this. Find the right system and things will fall into place. I have some things which are very ordered, and other things such as my computer room and all my school stuff which are very disordered. But I am working towards good order. One of these days I will find the perfect system.

Things have been fairly quiet, but I have been very busy - with school and other family business - both my family and P:-)'s.

My daughter R and I have been continuing out afternoon walks, with Jasper too of course.

Jasper
Most of our walks have been taken in between some very heavy rain showers. The weather has been exceedingly stormy over the past week or so.

I took some photos of some of the things growing along the way.

I love toadstools so could not resist this tiny one, even though it is growing at a 45 degree angle.

Toadstool


Toadstool in the grass

I can never go past a full blown dandelion. There is something beautiful about them even though they come from weeds.

Dandelion 

These flowers from a paperbark tree were very pretty.

Flower from paperbark tree

Paperbark flower
It is interesting that the paperbark, or Melaleuca quinquenervia, an Australian native, is considered a pest in the Florida Everglades. 

Here is one of the streets we walk along, known as the Prince's Highway.

Not terribly inspiring but the clouds are pretty.

Interesting sites
 1.
Photo credit
 Click here to see some lovely photos, inside and out,of this simple, Japanese styled tiny house.



2.
Photo credit
  To see some beautiful time lapse photography click here. The video is the lower picture.

3.
Photo credit
  Click here to see some beautiful photos of country lanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.