Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Thursday 2 February 2012

A FOGGY MOUNTAIN TRIP

 I wondered why somebody didn't do something. Then I realized that I am somebody.
  Unknown




Another wet day

It is raining today. Below is a picture of my back deck. It is taken through a wet window.
Back deck
I love the way the trees look so green in the rain.

Raindrops on eucalyptus leaf
The plants at my front entrance look lush in the rain.

Plants at front entrance
I have some sculptures hiding under the edges of my plants that daughter R made. They remind me of wizards.

Terracotta sculptures

terracotta sculpture

Sculptures around syngonium.
 Trip along the mountain
P:-) and I needed to go to Sydney, about an hour's drive away, for some business. The pass up the mountain and along the top of the mountain was wet and foggy, but very pretty.

Fog on Mt Ousley

Fog on top of the mountain

Fog warning

Fog on mountain


Approaching Sydney.

All in all it was a very green and grey, and wet day.



Interesting sites

1.
Photo:HomeDSGN
 Click here just to see the beautiful indoor swimming pool in this home in Hobart, Tasmania.

2.
Photo:Source
Click here to see some great pictures of the cold and slippery - beautiful undersea pictures of fascinating creatures around Australia.

3.
Photo:Source
 Click here to read about some beautiful Australian beetles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.