Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

THE CHRISTMAS TREE

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good deed therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to my fellow creatures, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Stephen Grillet



The 1st of December at last. I always see this as the beginning to the run up to Christmas - my favourite time of the year.

We were over at Mum's last night and she had the dried fruit soaking in sherry in readiness for the Christmas cakes.

 
The bowls of fruit were wearing shower caps. I like the one with the cow horns.
Here is a peek under the shower cap.


I was extremely tempted to steal one of the plump cherries while no one was looking and pop it into my mouth, but I did the right thing and left them.

I decorated my Christmas tree today.












Interesting sites

1.

Kelly Clark
Click here to see the beautiful artwork of Kelly Clark

2.

 
http://altbuildblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/free-form-stairway.html

This is a beautiful stairway of natural timber. Click here  to read more and see more pictures.

3.

 This beautiful Japanese house is built around trees. Click here to read more about it.

1 comment:

  1. Teehee. I chuckled at the shower caps with the cow horns. I can almost smell the dried fruit from here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to comment.