Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Monday 19 September 2011

A MORNING AT THE BEACH

Sunday morning P:-) and I went for a short amble along the bike track at  Towradgi Beach.


The photo above is taken from outside the back of the house where I grew up - at least until I was 12.  I loved it here and was very sad to leave.


My mother planted these daisies or gazanias outside our house many years ago. Over the years they have spread up and down the edge of the  headland.


The photo above is taken looking from my old home down to the beach.

This photo above is across to Wollongong City and the central business district. 

After our stroll we stopped for coffee at the Blue Moon Cafe right on the beach.


It was  so lovely sitting in the sun by the sea that P:-) and I plan to spend some more Sunday mornings, coming down early before the heat of the day, walking on the beach and then heading up to the Blue Moon for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please feel free to comment.