Choose life. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday 20 August 2013

JASPER IN THE GARDEN

Photo source



A new year for me.
I have just turned 59. I have just started my 60th year.
What do I want to do before my 60th birthday?
In this next year I want to:
  • Sell my house
  • Start a small business
  • Start 2 new blogs
I enjoyed my birthday. It was very quiet. Dinner with my wonderful family at the Wollongong Hellenic Club.

The years go so quickly. The last decade was one of  major change  for me. My 60th year looks as if it will be no different


My daughter R and her husband have gone to New Zealand for 4 weeks. I am looking after their dog Jasper. I just love him. He is great company.







 


Yesterday  he had a bit of a roam around Mum's garden.





The colour in the garden makes it clear that Spring is on the way.


Blogs

I have redone my blogs on the side of this post so you may like to have a look at them.


Interesting sites

1.

Photo source

I love this beautiful Victorian house. Click here to see more.

2.
 One million pink flowers
Photo source
 This is Higashimoko Flower Park, home to nearly one million pink shibazakura flowers. Click here to see some great photos.


3.
 Wisdom from a father
Photo source
 Click here to read a father's wisdom to his children.

2 comments:

  1. The garden is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely garden, maybe you can give me some hints, but watch it, you are going to end up having your own dog soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to comment.